TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT NOTICES
Freakshow Books ® is a Registered Trademark of Freakshow Books LLC.
The Freakshow Books logo, mascot, and web site content of Freakshow Books are copyrighted property of Freakshow Books LLC, and may not be used without the written permission of Freakshow Books LLC.
The two-headed Freakshow Books mascot with the tail was illustrated by Seattle artist Alex Madrigal. If you need concept art or illustration work done, we highly recommend him.
2. User License — Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Freakshow Books web site pages and graphics ("the materials") for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, without written permission of Freakshow Books,
3. Disclaimer — The materials on Freakshow Books's web site are provided "as is". Freakshow Books makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Freakshow Books does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations — In no event shall Freakshow Books or its suppliers be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Freakshow Books's Internet site, even if Freakshow Books or a Freakshow Books authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata — The materials appearing on Freakshow Books's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Freakshow Books does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Freakshow Books may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Freakshow Books does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links — Freakshow Books has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Freakshow Books of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law — Any claim relating to Freakshow Books's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Severance — If any section or subsection of this policy or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held to be legally invalid, the remainder of the policy and the application of such shall not be affected thereby.
© 2013 FREAKSHOW BOOKS®, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED